The PPC User Groups Newsletter is a free
service to subscribing members of the PPC2000 User Group.
This archive contains a selection of editions, reproduced with permission of the
PPC2000 User Steering Group.
- PPC Awards and Conference 2012, Kickstart breakfast meetings, BIM protocol
- Clause 3,
Bribery and Construction Act Guidance,
PPC/TPC Conference and Awards, Case Study: HMP Bure, CLiP and Cyntra
- Clause 2,
Article: Briberty Act,
Best Value in Procurement,
PPC and Best Practice,
Case Study: Surrey Council, PPC/TPC
- Clause 1,
Article: Fire, Fire Fire,
Case Study: Hackney Academy,
- Report first User Group Conference 2005
- Details re first User Group Conference 2005
- User Group London workshop
- Regional User Group meeting
- User steering group - framework
- User Group subscription.
- Development of PPC2000 User Group
- Public/private sector roll-out programme
- Question column
- A constructor's view of bad practice
- Problems when ignoring the risk register
- Introduction to the PPC2000 User Group
- Frequently asked questions about PPC2000
- PPC2000 in practice - social housing refurbishment projects
- Who is using PPC2000?